Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mothers Day Cupcakes and Free DIY Cupcake Toppers!




I’ve been feeling a bit down on my luck these past few days. Everything that I’ve had planned hasn’t been going, well, as planned. I’m starting to realize that life can’t always go as you want it to. I mean, that’s quite obvious, but I feel most of us – me especially- never take those words to heart. Life happens. You can’t change things. You just have to make the best of it. 



Thankfully I have wonderful parents who support me and try to push me to be my best, yet remind me that life can’t always go as planned; and since its Mothers Day on Sunday, I thought I would go into detail as to why my mom is so special to me! 



She is always supportive of me and my goals, and pushes me to be my very best and not accept ‘ok’ as a standard. She has sacrificed everything for the well-being of her children, and gave up her opportunity to a wonderful career in order to stay home and raise her children. For this I will always be grateful, and hope to one day be at least half the great mother to my own kids. Happy Mothers Day Mom!!!




To celebrate mothers day I made moist carrot cupcakes with soft cream cheese frosting, topped with cute little mothers day themed cupcake toppers! I’ve got lots of great ideas for this blog, and one of them is to create graphics to go with my recipes! (ex. Food themed calendars, labels for ingredients, and cut out cupcake toppers, to name a few) So, I’ve decided to make these available to everyone for free!




Just click here to get a pdf with 12 of them. Then cut and paste with little toothpicks on the back. I recommend using thicker good quality paper. If you do these, I would love to see pictures! :) Also, I was considering making a cupcake topper store on etsy…would anyone perhaps be interested? Please let me know in the comments.



So tell me foodies, what makes your mom so special?

Unknown  – (May 7, 2010 at 4:21 PM)  

Those toppers are nice! though free things are always nice

Finla  – (May 9, 2010 at 5:59 AM)  

Happy Mother's day. And your first one beeing a mom :-) Beautiful cupcakes.

Mrs Ergül  – (November 28, 2010 at 11:26 PM)  

Hi, I love your cupcakes toppers and I was trying to download the pdf but the link is broken. Will you upload them again? Many thanks! They are so lovely!

Sakorarox  – (November 29, 2010 at 12:12 AM)  

Hi Pei Lin!

I'm not sure why the link isn't working :( It was fine a month ago!

If you send me an email (its under my contact me page) I'll reply with the file as an attachment :)

Hope that helps!

Mrs Ergül  – (November 29, 2010 at 9:06 PM)  

Hi Zahra, Thanks and I have dropped you an email yesterday! Thanks again!

Post a Comment

Random Fun Stuff

Song of the week: Glee Season 2!!

Watching: Criminal Minds season 6 (man! its mind blowing)

Inspirational Quote:

"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself"

Random Foodie Fact:

"The world's first chocolate candy was produced in 1828 by Dutch chocolate-maker Conrad J. Van Houten."

Privacy Policy (c) edible-moments 2010

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP